One of the best parts of Rachel’s Overnight Oats is the delicious flavors available. The Cinnamon Raisin flavor as well as the Apple Cinnamon oats provide easy ways to mix up your morning oats without any extra effort on your part. In addition to a delicious breakfast option, the Cinnamon Raisin oats also provide the perfect baking mix. These Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies include all the superfoods in Rachel’s Overnight Oats, including chia seeds and hemp seeds, and are the perfect sweet treat! The recipe yields 18 cookies and is both dairy and gluten free.
Ingredients: 1 pack of Rachel’s Overnight Oats Cinnamon Raisin flavor, 1 cup gluten free oat flour, ½ teaspoon baking powder, ½ teaspoon baking soda, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, a pinch of nutmeg (optional), ¼ teaspoon sea salt, 1/3 cup coconut oil, 2 tablespoons applesauce, 1 cup coconut sugar, 1/3 cup egg whites, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, EnjoyLife dairy free chocolate chips and extra raisins if desired.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Wipe down two baking sheets with coconut oil
- In one bowl mix together Rachel’s Overnight Oats Cinnamon Raisin flavor, baking soda, gluten free oat flower, baking powder, cinnamon, sea salt, and nutmeg (optional).
- In another bowl use a mixer on medium speed to beat the coconut oil, applesauce, coconut sugar, egg whites, and vanilla extract until a smooth consistency has been reached
- Beat in the oat mixture and slowly stir in the chocolate chips and extra raisins as desired
- Use a spoon to press rounded tablespoons on the baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches apart
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes and remove from the oven
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes after being removed from the oven so they can harden