Switch things up by turning Rachel’s Overnight Oats into baked oat cups! You can still prep these ahead of time for easy on-the-go breakfast, just in muffin form.
- 3 cups Rachel’s Overnight Oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 medium, ripe banana
- Scant 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 ½ cups blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and spray silicone baking cups or a muffin tin with avo/coconut oil or ghee.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats and ground flax/chia seeds if using, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg, mashed banana, milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir until combined. then fold in blueberries.
- Fill silicone cups/mold and bake for 16-18 minutes, or until cups are starting to get golden on top and are firm
- Let cool and top with yogurt or pb to enjoy, or store in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat as needed.