A delicious & nutritious breakfast or dessert!
Apple Cinnamon Oat Cookies: A recipe with Rachel’s Oats and no refined sugar!
● 2 cups Rachel’s Apple Cinnamon Oats
● 2 large eggs, beaten (or 2 flaxseed eggs)
● ⅓ cup plain greek yogurt or applesauce
● ¼ cup maple syrup
● ¼ cup organic unsalted butter
● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
● 1 tsp apple pie spice (or ½ tsp. Cinnamon + ¼ tsp. nutmeg + ¼
tsp. ground ginger)
● ½ teaspoon baking powder
● ½ teaspoon salt
● ⅓ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine Rachel’s Apple Cinnamon Oats, apple
pie spice (or cinnamon), nutmeg, and ground
ginger, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix the eggs, yogurt or
applesauce, and maple syrup.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the oat mixture. Once
combined, add the softened butter and whisk.
Fold in the chopped walnuts, if using.
5. Scoop approximately 2 tablespoons of the batter
and flatten to about ½-¼ inch thickness.
6. Bake cookies for 16-20 minutes or until golden
on top. Transfer to a rack and allow the cookies to cool
before storing in an airtight container.
● Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 1
● Thoroughly beat eggs before combining.
● Allow cookies to cool for at least 30 minutes before