These 3-ingredient cookies are soft and chewy, packed with protein, and just the right amount of natural sweetness.
- 1 cup of Rachel's Overnight Oats
- 1 medium sized, overly ripe banana
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- optional toppings/add-ins: coconut, sprinkles, chocolate chips, cinnamon, nuts, dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana then add in the oats (and seeds if using), and nut or seed butter. Stir to combine completely, until all ingredients are wet from the banana. *If need be, add a tbsp or 2 of water.
- Form dough into balls and place on a baking sheet (these won’t spread or rise, so you can put them fairly close together!). Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and then enjoy! Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Share this post
- Tags: gluten free, nongmo, Organic, Overight Oats, Overnight Oats, Rachel's Overnight Oats, Recipe, superfood, vegan